On 1/1/2017, Owen & Brooks turned NINE Months old!
- Owen weighs 16lbs 11oz; 27 inches tall – as of 1/3 (9 month appointment)
- Brooks weighs 16lbs 11oz; 27.5 inches tall
- Crawling around
- Watching / listening to Scout pup
- Our new nanny, Denise . Thank you @Butterfly Baby Concierge for helping us find her!
- Water! Bath time, swim and washing our hands – we love splashing and watching
- Scouts dog toys and dog bowl – we just found it
We don't like:
- Getting our faces washed off
- When mom or dad leave the room – separation anxiety is starting :/
- It's amazing - we're growing more similar but also more different everyday.
- Owen loves to be on the move – crawling, cruising and pulling himself up onto things.
- Brooks is also officially on the move as of 1/4!
- Brooks still has blue eyes. Owen’s are greenish – hazel.
- Brooks loves music and likes food more than his brother.
- Brooks doesn’t nap as well as his brother.
- Brooks LOVES Scout and makes the cutest high-pitched sounds. He is very talkative now.
- Owen screams and likes to hear himself haha.
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes and are still in size 2 diapers but are quickly needing size 3s!
- Brooks started on 1/4! Owen on 11/19.
- Giggle loudly
- 'Talk' out loud
- Sign basic commands
- Shake our head ‘no’
What happened this month:
- 12/1 - dinner at True Food Kitchen with Mom & Dad, It's getting hard to take us out to eat. We like to move too much!
- 12/4 - we visited Coach House in Scottsdale which is where Mom & Dad met on 12/12/12. It was loud.
- 12/5 - we went to the PVMoM fall fest and saw tons of our twin friends at the train park. It was fun and a beautiful day!
- 12/8 - Mom & Dad had a night out to celebrate Daddy being awarded 'Presidents Club' at work. His peers and supervisor voted for him and he won! Mom & Dad get to go on a baby-free cruise in March to the Caribbean all expenses paid thanks to Dad's hard work! Way to go.
- 12/9 - we went over to our friend Deacon's house for a baby Christmas party with our Happy Mom School grad friends! What fun!
- 12/16 - we got to meet Santa for the first time at Dad's work and had a pancake breakfast! Yum!
- 12/23 - we went to Grandma & pa's house for our first annual cookie baking extravaganza! The Reese fam loves their cookies - especially mom!
- 12/25 - we had our first Christmas! Grandma Di and Uncle John were in town and we went to Grandma/pa Reese house to celebrate. We're told this was the day last year that everyone found out we were two boys in mom's tummy!