Today, 5/1/2017, Owen & Brooks are ONE Month old!
- Owen weighs 7 lbs 2 oz, 20cm (as of 5/4/2017)
- Brooks weighs 6 lbs 4 oz, 19.75cm (as of 5/4/2017)
- car rides
- bath time!
- visits from friends and family
- skin-to-skin with Daddy
- Grandma Di's singing
- Facetiming with Uncle John, Grandpa Ry and Auntie Jorie
- Mama's (*)(*) ;)
- neighborhood walks with Scout pup
- mama-roo time!
We don't like:
- getting cold when we get our diapers changed
- getting our temperature taken @ the Drs office
- shots! ouch
- waiting to get fed!
- wearing preemie clothes and diapers
- make cute squeaks and grunting noises
- hold hands (when we're forced to!)
- wake up from a deep sleep out-of-nowhere wailing and HANGRY!
What happened this month:
- We were born on April Fools Day, 2017 just barely at 11:22 and 11:24pm :)
- We had so many wonderful visitors at the Hospital: Grandma & Grandpa Reese, Grandma Di, Stacy & Spencer, ReiAnne, Ryan & Katherine, Lauren & John, Michael & Michelle, Jason, Auntie Cathy, Aunt Judy, Cousin Carrie, Cathy Scarla!
- On Weds., April 5th, we got to come home! We didn't make a peep on the car-ride home and we were welcomed by Auntie Rei (with lunch!), the stork announcing our birth and most importantly, Scout pup! Michelley & Bev came over, too! What fun!
- On Sat., April 8th, we had our newborn photoshoot! Then Great- Grandma Reese, Uncle Dave & Steph, Grandma & Grandpa Keith & Kelley came over for a visit.
- On Sun., April 9, we got to meet Cousin Ryan!
- On Thurs., April 13, we got to meet Uncle John!
- On Sat., April 15, we went to Four Peaks on our first date night sans babies (with John & Jason DB) and Mama got to have her first beer to celebrate! Bev & Grandma Di babysat :)
- On Sun., April 16, we celebrated our first holiday - Easter Sunday!
- On Weds., April 26, we got to meet our cousins Avery & Reagan!
- First bath: April 8
- First walk: April 9 (with Grandma Di & Scout)
- First store: April 20 - Target
- First dinner out: April 28 - The Creek Patio & Grill (with Grandma Di)
- First bar: April 29 - The Duce (for Jason & Jordann's bday celebration)
- Brooks peed all over his face and tummy (like a fountain!) when we were in the hospital and he was so shocked he started crying... Mama and Daddy were trying to contain our laughter
- Owen peed on Daddy in the newborn photoshoot during their 'nekkie' shot -- that was bound to happen!