Today, 6/1/2017, Owen & Brooks are TWO Months old!
- Owen weighs 9 lbs 15 oz, 21.25cm (as of 6/7/2017)
- Brooks weighs 9 lbs 3 oz, 21cm (as of 6/7/2017)
- the fan and watching the blades go round and round. totally fascinating!
- looking at pictures on the wall of Mommy & Daddy
- riding in the car -- we fall asleep pretty often! (thank goodness!)
- trips to Costco (duh!)
- our Nuryl music app (which plays classical music to stimulate our brain)
- bath time with Mommy!
We don't like:
- when the car is idle -- aka at a stop light or in the Starbucks drive-thru
- sleeping long stretches
- the way our tummy feels when we need to burp
- being cold
- wearing newborn clothes and diapers
- crush tummy time
- accept kisses from the Scout pup on our toesies :)
What happened this month:
- On May 3, Grandma Di left after being here taking care of us for a whole month. How lucky are we?!
- On May 7, Mom & Dad took the 'Taking Cara Babies' class at Modern Milk thinking they would learn sleep tips on how to get us on a schedule <- funny them!
- On May 11, Mom took us to her first post-baby workout with Fit4Mom and boy was it fun being pushed around and sung to.
- On May 12, Mom & Dad went to cousin Morgan's wedding and cousin Carrie and Auntie got to babysit us!
- On May 14, we got to celebrate Mom on Mother's Day! Daddy helped us with our gift of a picture and our footprints on an ornament as well as treating Mom to a much-needed massage!
- On May 16, Mom started taking us to the 'Happy Mom School' at Modern Milk and oh what fun it is!
- On May 20, we got to meet 'Auntie' Liza and Bill. They watched us overnight so Mom & Dad could get some sleep... whatever that is! We're so excited to go to Vail in a few weeks to celebrate their wedding!
- On May 26, Mom & Grandpa Ry took us on our first roadtrip to Sedona! Wow how pretty it was! We slept the whole car ride :)
- On May 29, we celebrated Memorial Day with the Reese family up in Desert Mountain and we dipped our feet in the pool for the first time!
- first Costco trip: 5/6
- first trip to Starbucks: 5/6 (to visit Auntie Rei)
- first trip to True Food Kitchen: 5/9 (to visit cousin Ryan Patchak)
- first workout w/ Mommy: 5/11 (Fit4Mom Stroller Strides at Desert Ridge)
- first salon: 5/12 (primp & blow dry bar on High Street)
- first hand-holding: 5/15
- first carwash: 5/16
- first Oregano's pizza visit: 5/18
- first out-of-town visitors (besides family): Liza & Bill Krasner
- first Trivia night: 5/24
- first visit to Chick-Fil-A: 5/25
- first music class: 5/25 (Musicology with Grandpa Ry)
- first BBQ: 5/28 to celebrate Memorial Day @ M&Ms
- first toes in water: 5/29